(A division of Link-2)
1) - Link2Webdesign, designs, hosts, and maintains web sites. It's that simple.
2) - Link2Webdesign will discuss and agree terms of design and payment with each individual client. An agreement will be concluded concerning the design of the site, the costs as far as can be agreed at that time, and approximate time table. No costs will be incurred without prior approval from our clients.
3) - Link2Webdesign will liaise with our clients during and throughout the design and construction phase.
4) - Link2Webdesign will create a showcase page to allow our clients to monitor the design of their new site. Only Link2Webdesign and our respective client will have the specific address to that showcase page.
5) - When the design has been completed Link2Webdesign will ask each client to confirm by letter/e-mail, their final acceptance of the design. This written confirmation from the client shows clear and full acceptance by the client of all design works completed by Link2Webdesign. After this point, any further design work on this site will be treated as a separate project and be subject to separate negotiations between Link2Webdesign and the respective client.
6) - Unless agreed otherwise by an authorized official of Link2Webdesign, an invoice will be raised and e-mailed or posted to our client requesting payment for works completed in accordance with payment terms already agreed.
7) - If a payment received fails to clear the banking system, for whatever reason, the web site concerned will be removed from the net pending clarification and final clearance of the payment. Link2Webdesign will pass to the client all bank charges incurred, plus a £50 administration surcharge to cover the administration costs to remove the site from the net and restore it after official clearance of the payment.
9) - Acceptable forms of payment. Link2Webdesign will accept payments by the following methods.
Cheques: made payable to: "Link-2"
Standing Order or Direct Debit
Link2Webdesign can accept payment for hosting/maintenance by standing order. An invoice will be raised for the annual fee and a standing order should be raised with your bank quoting the invoice number as payment reference.
If our clients prefer to pay using online banking please use our bank details as follows:
Bank: Cooperative Bank
Sort Code: 08-92-99
Account Name: Mr. J. Smith T/a Link-2
Account No: 69004568
Please always quote the invoice number as the payment reference to allow us to monitor the payments from our statements.
Payment via PayPal
Link2Webdesign is pleased to offer PayPal as an easy, convenient, and secure method of online payment for services rendered. When you confirm that we have completed the requested work to your satisfaction, we will raise an invoice and e-mail it to you for payment.